Sunday, September 29, 2013



Simple Woman's Daybook...

FOR TODAY (September 29, 2013)...


Outside my window... it's been a partly sunny day with temps at about 65  degrees. Fall is here and the colors are coming in brightly on the trees.

I am thinking... that I need to get some of the housework under control, or that it's time to hire a housekeeper to help me keep up.

I am thankful for... a hard working husband that works seemingly endless hours to provide for us.

From the kitchen... there is a meatloaf in fridge and I am making at least one casserole to get through the week.
 
I am wearing... a grey long sleeve t shirt and black yoga pants and silver jewelry with hot pink running shoes.

I am creating... a cleaning list to keep me on track, and hoping to cut pieces for a new quilt.

I am going... to see my friends in Shickshinny today. They have a cute little second hand shop that I always find wonderful things to cheer me up and decorate my home.

I am reading... several books on my kindle.

I am hoping... to plan a little day trip for DH and I in the coming month, provided he gets a day off.

I am hearing... the television on HGTV, a fan blowing, and my DH somewhere in the house.

Around the house... the dishwasher needs to be ran and the house needs to be dusted and vaccumed.

One of my favorite things... snuggling on the sofa with my sweet Pomeranian, Punky!
 
A few plans for the rest of the week: Get as much cleaning and order put back to the house today and tomorrow. I have a day surgery on Tuesday and will be in bed for a couple of days at the least. Having a few meals done ahead and having things in order will go a long way in helping me heal. I need to make something with pumpkin in it for my DH... he loves the flavors of fall!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: